Saturday, May 23, 2009

Web Master - Jackson Tumusiime


ABOUT THE WEBSITE

Welcome to Jesus's Ministries





Jackson Tumusiime the Web designer wishes you a nice time with
Christ and let all serve him accordingly.
MESSAGE FROM MR. JACKSON TUMUSIIME ATEENYI
Praise Lord!

Well I am Jackson Tumusiime, I accepted Jesus Christ to be my personal saviour on 15/05/2008. But since that time I have never regreted I accepted to follow him and work for him. He has done miracles in my life. He has got for me friends who atleast who can share with me care about me. To me God is great, when I pray to him he answers my prayers.

Remember he said let not your heart be troubled; yah believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions; If it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and after I will come again and recieve you unto myself and you will be there with me in my Father's house.

St. Lukes' Church of Uganda - Kagadi Town Parish website with it's domain name called http://stlukescoukagadiparish.blogspot.com/ and St. Luke's United Youth Development Alliance and is a the site of the above mentioned Church and it's main puporse is to help and support the Jesus Christ's Ministries seeks to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by providing Biblical, applicable, and timely answers to spiritually-related questions through an internet presence."

St. Lukes Church of Uganda - Kagadi Town Parish is a volunteer ministry of dedicated and trained servants who have a desire to assist others in their understanding of God, Scripture, salvation, and other spiritual topics.

We are Christian, Protestant, conservative, evangelical, fundamental, and non-denominational. We view ourselves as a para-church ministry, coming alongside the church to help people find answers to their spiritually related questions. We will do our best to prayerfully and thoroughly research your question and answer it in a Biblically-based manner.

It is not our purpose to make you agree with us, but rather to point you to what the Bible says concerning your question. You can be assured that your question will be answered by a trained and dedicated Christian who loves the Lord and desires to assist you in your walk with Him.

Our writing staff includes pastors, Youth, missionaries, Biblical counselors, Bible/Christian College students, Seminary students, and lay students of God's Word. All of our answers are reviewed for Biblical and theological accuracy by our Church staff. May God richly bless you as you seek to study His Word and grow in your walk with Him! (Romans 11:36)
Thanks so much
God Bless you all.
Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always first create an account then it is when you will be allowed to comment on anything. Thank you!